Audit Partner – IRVINE, CA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
You want your next step to be the right one.
You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
VALiNTRY is seeking an Audit Partner in Public Accounting.
Successful candidates will have experience as an audit leader, and have deep meaningful relationships within the Irvine business community; knowledge of the Orange County and California markets; a proven track record of developing new business in and around
- The Audit Partner will focus on and drive this service offering within the Orange County marketplaces
- Capabilities and expectations include:
- business development, primarily in middle market core audit and tax but could include growth in other service lines
- partner role on assurance clients
- actively participate in people development
- maintaining operational excellence (billing, collections, personnel management, scheduling, and related administrative responsibilities), and
- continuing our history of profitable growth in the Audit Practice
- Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet goals and objectives
- Use professional network and existing relationships to actively develop new business for the audit team as well as extend opportunities to other lines of business within the firm
- Collaborate and represent the firm to clients and prospects within the local market
- Work across regions as a collaborator and leaders within the Audit function
- He / she will have substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions for Audit clients and will collaborate to introduce other service offerings.
- Assist in developing business plans, leading and developing assurance personnel in their interactions with clients in the marketplace
- Develop and execute the Firm strategy aligned with regional and national expectations to drive growth for the Firm
- Support the firm Audit Services line of business as needed which may include concurring or other technical involvement on firm audit clients
- He/ she will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and proven success in managing and motivating teams
- 15 + years' experience in public accounting
- Big Four or similar national or regional leadership experience preferred
- Technical proficiency in financial statement audits of dynamic middle market companies that engage in complex transactions including: mergers and acquisitions, complex equity structures, complex debt structures, etc.
- Excellent client service and organizational management skills
- Proven success and track record in building, developing, growing and sustaining client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree Required – Master's Preferred
- CPA Designation Required
- 15+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to joe@VALiNTRY.com
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.