Audit Senior – Portland, OR
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Some may think a job is just a job, but at this firm they believe in igniting possibilities by helping our employees develop careers that fulfill their ambitions. They hire great people and give them a great place to work. Our secret to keeping them around is a positive culture, strong community involvement and a dedication to constantly getting better every day.
They are seeking someone who is passionate about providing excellent client service and developing the employees they work with. We want someone who tends to get excited when looking at financial statements and evaluating the scope of the audit before digging into the details.
- Develop strong partnerships with a diverse client base (manufacturing & distribution, health care, commercial real estate, etc.)
- Understand and implement new audit risk standards as they pertain to our clients
- Support critical reasoning with proper firm and professional standards
- Manage competing priorities and communicate accordingly to deliver excellent client service
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work and manage engagement budgets, bills and schedules
- Develop and motivate engagement staff and seniors by providing mentorship, leadership, counseling and career guidance
- Foster teamwork and innovation to enhance the client service experience
- Review work prepared by the staff and seniors and provide constructive feedback to develop their personal and professional skills
- Demonstrate technical curiosity that directs the individual to grow professionally and personally in ways to positively contribute to the firm
- Seek opportunities to expand leadership within the firm by getting involved in various aspects of the firm such as training and development, recruiting, and/or updating processes/procedures
- Seek to become famous in the community through networking and other business development activities.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in public accounting in a large local/regional or Big 4 firm (paperless environment)
- Proven technical expertise and experience with middle-market businesses
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient with use of office technology and software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Proven ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong problem solving, organizational and detail skills
- Ability to travel locally
BS in Accounting Required
2+ years current public accounting experience
External audit experience strongly preferred
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.