Senior Audit Manager – Rochester, NY
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Since 1990, our firm has provided the highest quality accounting, audit, tax, financial consulting, accounting services and information systems consulting services to its clients in Upstate New York. We pride ourselves on our mission to provide independent, objective advice to our clients, while adding value through a combination of technical expertise and a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses. Each client is supported by industry specific professionals dedicated to providing both innovative and practical solutions for today's unique business needs.
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits for all aspects of the company's operations.
- Identify weak internal control practices and recognize opportunities for improvement to internal control environments.
- Plan and oversee audits including the preparation of the related audit program by clearly defining the audit steps that are needed to achieve the audit objectives and testing the identified internal control strengths and weaknesses of the business process.
- Design and conduct testing procedures.
- Prepare Audit reports as necessary.
- 7+ years of auditing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- SOX experience required
- 3+ years of direct management experience is required
- Strong operational audit background required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA active
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant accounting experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.