SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE – Princeton, NJ
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Senior looking for a public accounting firm that would provide them with a dynamic career path while encouraging a work life balance. The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of complex C Corp., S Corp and partnership income tax returns
- Preparation of high net worth individual returns
- Preparation of income tax provisions
- Research and summaries findings
The ideal candidate will possess excellent Excel and tax return preparation skills with the ability and desire to grow into the engagement senior position.
To qualify, you must have:
- 1-3 years prior experience working in a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA license (or currently working towards license)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong desire for learning.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.