Tax Manager – Dallas, TX
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
At our firm, we not only believe in the right people by hiring the brightest and most talented, but we empower them to listen to your needs and then create the appropriate team to get the work done right; the first time. Our unique bundled service approach ensures that we look at the holistic picture; not just a single frame.
Isn't it about time you took advantage of what your colleagues have already discovered?
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- CPA preferred, or working towards CPA
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Experience with investment industry clients is preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
7+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to joe@VALiNTRY.com
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.