Tax Manager – New Philadelphia, OH
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
- Tax: Focus on engagement management and operational excellence. Perform a range of tax procedures in accordance with the size and complexity of the engagement. Manage the day-to-day interaction and expectations of clients. Develop people management and team building skills. Demonstrate leadership with subordinates on engagements. Support execution of engagement responsibilities. Demonstrate personal productivity by working efficiently and effectively. Understand the firm’s financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements. Engage in business development opportunities and achieve appropriate business development goals. Build solid, effective client relationships. Reviews complex individual and corporate tax returns. Prepare research for complex tax issues. Manage, research, schedule, supervise, and review tax engagements. Guide clients through business processes, such as succession and tax planning.
- Technical Competencies: General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in a large professional services or public accounting firm driving strategic management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification. JD or EA may be accepted in place of CPA certification.
BS in Accounting Required
7-10 years current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.