CPA Tax Manager – New York, NY
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We offer a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We are honored repeatedly for our great workplace environment and growth, including winning more than 40 awards in the past five years. We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our team!
- Manage tax engagements for the Firm and all partners, including detailed and technical reviews of Corporate, Partnership, Individual, and Fiduciary tax returns,
- Partner with clients as a tax expert by understanding their business/industry and providing ongoing advice, insights, and support,
- Bring technical expertise, supervisory and mentoring skills, client service and development expertise, and be a problem solver and decision maker,
- Delegate appropriately to staff in order to meet regulatory and client deadlines,
- Research technical issues using regulatory and source materials,
- Develop relationships that will support professional development
- Must possess sharp analytical skills, strong communication skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to client’s needs.
- Represent the Firm in a manner consistent with our values,
- Collaborate with other members of the Firm in other practice groups to further advance the Firm with existing and new clients, ensuring seamless integrated services,
- Develop excellent leadership, organizations, interpersonal, and communication skills, and the ability effectively manage and mentor staff,
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Active CPA Certification
- At least 6 years of experience with a public accounting firm with an emphasis in tax
- Five weeks paid vacation
- 401(k) eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with HSA account
- Paperless environment
- Open, comfortable, collaborative workspaces
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.