Tax Senior – Torrance, CA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are rapidly expanding but are still devoted to providing the highest quality of professional services and personal attention our clients have come to know and expect from us.
Our firm is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention. Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm. An accounting firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, estates and non-profits
- Research and provide summary memos on technical tax issues at the request of partners and clients
- Assist in representing clients before federal, state and local taxing authorities
- Keep up to date on current developments in income tax
- Assist in financial planning and analysis for clients
- CPA license for State of California preferred
- Minimum 2 to 3 years' experience
- Strong computer skills to include tax preparation software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, and organize priorities
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 2+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to joe@VALiNTRY.com
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.