As a VALiNTRY Salesforce Administrator you will be engaging with team members to deliver projects on a daily basis. In this role, you'll be tasked with Administering Salesforce to project requirements that solve problems to drive client growth. Working alongside a team of administrators, developers, Clients, project managers, and solutions architects. There will be an expectation of less than 5% travel with this role.
For the right candidate possibility for 100% Remote. Local canaidates would be ideal.
Advanced Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Administrator Certifications required or willing to obtain in 90 days
- Advance Admin cert huge plus
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Proficient with Lighting flow and process builder advance formulas and validations rules, (Integration experience preferred)
- Sales Cloud Required
- Service Cloud preferred
- Health Cloud (HLS) preferred
- Configuring reports and dashboards
- Experience with AppExchange products
- SF Lighting configuration
- Experience in Lighting migrations highly desired
- Continuous learning through trailhead platform
- Advance understanding of Salesforce Architecture (preferred)
Why work at VALiNTRY:
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- #142 on the Inc 500 in 2017
- #202 on the Client 2018 Technology Fast 500
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage