Valintry is looking for a sharp individual with a background in Android Development.
- Translates designs, wireframes, and user stories into high quality code.
- Designs, builds, and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code that adheres to enforced coding standards.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance members to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Works closely with other developers (Android/Web) to accomplish common goals.
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Stays up-to-date with upcoming changes to Android API's and industry trends in Android development.
- Participates in a variety of planning and development activities.
- Provides on-call development support (as needed).
- Actively works to increase technical skill level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field OR in lieu of degree, 3+ years of Android development experience.
- Experience with Android application development using Android SDK from version 2.2 (Froyo) to version 8.0 (Marshmallow)
- Experience with Android Studio IDE
- Experience with native Android UI development for multiple resolutions/screen sizes/orientations (XML)
- Understanding of AGILE software development practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of Android Debug Bridge
- Experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Experience with the following technologies and concepts is required:
- Dagger — Dependency Injection
- Web Service integration (REST, JSON, GET, POST, PUT)
- Flux Architecture / RxFlux
- Experience developing multi-threaded software and network based Asynchronous calls
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.