We are a leader in solutions helping to automate the design and development of complex electronic systems. Our portfolio includes design tools, embedded software, consulting and support services covering many vertical market sectors, from IC layout to the latest aerospace, automotive, industrial and consumer devices.
A high-growth area is the automotive market, where already 17 of the top 20 OEMs use our product. We are expanding our go-to-market team of Application Engineers, who work alongside the sales team to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
We currently have vacancies in North America, Europe and China, and applications are invited from suitably qualified engineers, who have a passion for excellence and customer care.
- Help customers specify embedded software and tools for the design and development of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) based on the AUTOSAR standard
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to qualified customers in the automotive sector
- Work with the software developers to gain a thorough understanding of the embedded portfolio, covering Infotainment, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicle, Driver Information, AUTOSAR, Audio and Video solutions
- Be the go-to person for key customers, and assist them as they deploy automotive innovation
- Support customer evaluations and "proofs of concept”
- Work closely with the sales and account team to develop long-term strategic plans for our key accounts
- Master/Bachelor of science in electronics, software, computer science or in data/information technology
- Experience in software development for automotive control units (ECU) or similar
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration projects an advantage
- An understanding of C and Java programming
- Fluent business-level English
- Self-reliant, approachable and good communication skills
- Readiness to travel within the region, and occasionally globally
- Good knowledge of tools used for embedded program development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators) an advantage
- Knowledge of safety-systems, ISO26262, ASIL A-D an advantage
The positions report into the global application engineering manager, based in Europe, but individuals will be expected to work closely with their local office-based colleagues. Competitive packages will be offered to suitably qualified candidates.
We believe in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance, and can provide a market-competitive benefits package and remuneration made up from base salary and commission elements.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage