CPA Assurance Senior – San Jose, CA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We provide a vibrant and fun working environment. Our entry-level staff are not isolated into one discipline of accounting. We want well-rounded people. To that end, our staff are experts at a variety of tasks. And, as your career evolves, we encourage you to gravitate toward a discipline or specialty that you choose. With our diverse staff, you will be surrounded by creative and interesting people. There is one caveat – be prepared to have fun.
- Competitive pay
- Creative incentive plans that reward staff for extraordinary achievement
- Optimal opportunities for advancement
- Plan, conduct and supervise engagements
- Prepare and review financial statements and workpapers
- Develop management recommendations
- Prepare and review tax returns for partnerships, S corporations, individual and non-profits
- Participate in client planning with Partners and Managers
- Participate in several engagements simultaneously
- Pro-actively look to provide additional services to clients
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have a desire to learn and be flexible.
- Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products or similar software applications. Must be capable of performing at an intermediate level with respect to the firm’s billing software programs.
- Must be highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Active CPA
- 3 to 4 years of public accounting experience.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.