Audit Senior – Louisville, KY
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Assurance Senior Associate’s perform most work assigned with minimal assistance. They often
lead one or more Associates, instruct them on work to be performed, review the work done, and
direct necessary revisions. Seniors are required to make decisions on all but the most unusual
accounting and assurance matters.
- Possesses strong technical skills, maintains high attention to detail, provides for a high
- quality work product, and ensures application of professional and firm standards.
- Meets time constraints and client deadlines.
- Directs, instructs, and develops staff, where applicable, in work to be performed and
- interaction with clients.
- Develops audit/attest work plan, budget, and staffing.
- Proposes scope of testing required in an audit and selects the transactions to be tested.
- Suggests client tax planning ideas to supervisor, manager or partner.
- Prepares routine correspondence to client for approval and signature of a manager or
- partner; prepares draft management letters.
- Drafts reports including footnotes, rep letters, and other required schedules, reports, etc.
- Performs the broadest range of necessary tasks so that direct participation of
- supervisors, managers or partners is kept to a minimum.
- Performs other accounting, assurance and tax duties as needed in engagements and as
- assigned by management personnel.
- Supervises/develops/coaches team members as assigned.
- Set individual goals that support departmental and firm goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capacity to remain organized while prioritizing a heavy workload
- Capability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- At least 3 years prior Public Accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.