VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
They're very competitive in both salaries and benefits.
Among the benefits offered:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – 8 paid holidays
- Flex Work Schedules
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plans with company match
- Retirement planning & investment options with their financial advisors
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patient care program
- Free Counselling
- Perform audits and consultations as requested.
- Prepare and deliver in-house and external training materials.
- Develop responsible, trained staff by assisting with recruiting, planning, resolving problems, providing direct consultation to staff, and evaluating staff performance.
- Cultivate complete knowledge of the firm's philosophy, policies, procedures, and practices
- Keep current with Firm compliance requirements.
- Continuously develop and expand knowledge and expertise, including technology, through learning opportunities: on-the-job, in the classroom, and through professional literature and associations.
- Demonstrate leadership among staff and other principals.
- Actively develop new business and expand services to existing clients.
- Demonstrate commitment to the firm through a willingness to devote time to the practice.
- Cultivate an understanding of the firm's resources and when to involve other firm professionals.
- Act as instructor or discussion leader in professional development programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 8+ years of experience in a public accounting supervisory role
- Ability to travel
- Licensed to practice as Certified Public Accountant
- Demonstrated integrity and high professional ethics
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including the ability to acquire, develop, manage, and retain clients
- Manage and develop staff
- Gain confidence of staff, principals, and clients
- Ability to work well with people
- Ability to think independently and be committed to change Technical skills including: special expertise and experience in an area of the firm; the ability to plan, program, and complete assignments; the ability to take an analytical approach; the ability to speak and write well; and the ability to persevere in problem-solving.
- Professional traits, including an uncompromising commitment to quality; dedication to the profession, the firm, and to serving clients; strict adherence to professional ethics; civic responsibility; and a desire to develop others.
- Good practice management and organization skills and the ability to manage time, delegate effectively, and evaluate performance.
- Good business sense and conflict management capabilities.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584