VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Are you looking for career growth in public accounting? This firm is seeking public accountants with a minimum of three years in audit for our growing Audit and Accounting Services Department.
Job duties will vary based on level of experience.
- Perform audit or review procedures as assigned.
- Assist in preparing and finalizing financial statements.
- Assume full responsibility under supervision for accounting engagements.
- Work directly with clients and demonstrate knowledge of their business.
- Manage, develop, and mentor other members of the department.
- Commitment to client service.
- Learn and understand the services Ciuni & Panichi can offer clients and apply that knowledge to enhance client benefit.
- Business development with new and existing clients.
- Build technical competence by staying up-to-date on trends and changes in the profession.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism through a positive attitude and confidentiality.
- Be familiar with the pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the AICPA.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong people skills, including effective verbal and written communication.
- A desire to work with and lead a team.
- Experience or a demonstrated drive to develop and maintain current client relationships.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business.
- Related experience in public accounting.
- A CPA or a plan to pursue.
BS in Accounting Required
7-10 years current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.