Audit Manager – Chandler, Arizona
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We know great employees have a variety of employment choices; we value being a firm where staff choose to work. We provide a work environment that is both flexible and supportive. To support you in your career, we provide a full range of benefits. We pride ourselves on helping our employees balance the demands of their job with the needs of their families and other outside commitments. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to work a flexible schedule.
Acts as liaison between partners, clients and staff. Responsibilities include managing multiple projects and client engagements simultaneously while scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow. Develops and trains staff. Major involvement in firm practice development efforts, develop advanced technical knowledge, and management skills. Ability to make decisions.
- Responsible for all phases of audit and other attest engagements.
- Supervises several staff on multiple engagements effectively and simultaneously, including providing timely performance feedback to the staff.
- Review work papers and financial statements prepared by staff or senior.
- Complete coordination of tax information gathering work tax preparer, as required
- Become an "expert" in specific industries or services.
- Maintain contact with clients throughout the year and possess a thorough knowledge of the client and their industry.
- Serve as the primary resource for audit staff.
- Assist in firm administrative functions including billing and collections.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Serve as a visible part of the Firm; referral source networking, public speaking, internal presentations, writing articles, mentoring staff, etc.
- Works to develop responsible trained staff by assisting in recruiting, developing training aids, acting as an instructor in professional development programs,
- Participates in firm's practice development efforts.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Masters degree a plus
- 4+ years of financial institutions public accounting experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and strong management skills
- Knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Internal and external audit experience
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
4+ years of experience required
Brent Joseph | Recruitment Manager
T: 407 392 3135 | E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.