Audit Manager – CPA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division specializes in delivering pre-qualified Tax & Audit CPAs to Public Accounting Firms. We are a premier, nationwide provider of talent for National, Regional, and Local sized firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
- Manage and plan multiple audit assignments.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and demonstrate knowledge of industry trends.
- Identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solutions.
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables; complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the financial engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget.
- Manage engagement budget, billing and realization of assigned clients and the supervision, training and mentoring of staff.
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentation and proposal development.
- Evaluate internal accounting controls and audit programs or other reports, plans or programs prepared by the staff.
- Coordinate, organize and schedule engagements to ensure all deadlines are met
- Support supervisors' and staff associates' activities to achieve objectives by providing necessary resources and creating an enjoyable work environment to ensure quality and high performance
- Provide timely feedback on each engagement to ensure staff learning and development
- Review complete set of financial statements and related disclosures to ensure we are compliant with reporting requirements
- Review work papers to ensure we are compliant with quality control document
- Research accounting issues and provide solutions
- Properly plan and manage engagements to ensure completion
- Expert in niches
- Facilitate in monitoring the quality of our product and the performance of our personnel
- Maintain public certification and adequate Continuing Professional Education units
- Assist in special projects assigned by Partners
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master's degree in Accounting Preferred
- CPA certification active and in good standing
- Ability to perform and direct multiple engagements
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to mentor, lead, and train
- 5+ yrs. of current public accounting experience
- Ability to travel 20+ percent
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- ProSystem Engagement experience a plus
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Energetic and enthusiastic
For immediate consideration, please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584