Audit Manager – Columbia, SC
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
An established firm in Columbia, South Carolina, focused on providing business, financial, and tax solutions to owner-managed companies and wealthy individuals who are seeking an experienced, innovative, and independent firm immersed in national, state and local business issues.
They are one of the area's premier accounting and consulting firms. Their shareholders have combined for over two-centuries of public accounting and IRS experience. Their team includes over 45 professionals and staff, each of who is committed to our clients and engaged in our community.
They are a preferred strategic partner of privately held businesses and wealthy individuals, providing tax, accounting and assurance, and business consulting services.
One of their priorities is to consistently attract and hire professionals and staff who are bright and motivated.
- Act as liaison between partners, clients and staff members
- Plan and manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously
- Supervise staff and coordinate engagement workflow and progress
- Manage staff time and engagement budgets, as well as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you supervise
- Coach and train staff members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral sources and potential future clients
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Proficiency with QuickBooks accounting software
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 5+ years of Public Accounting experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.