VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a nationally recognized CPA and advisory firm that has been named both Best Place to Work and one of the 25 Best of the Best CPA firms in the nation. Our professionals help design and implement long-term strategies to preserve and grow our clients’ financial resources through tax, accounting, assurance and comprehensive business advisory services. Our firm has been recognized as one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the nation for three consecutive years.
Our audit and assurance team is currently searching for an Audit Manager.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Execute and assign client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, budgeting, directing, and completing assigned tasks of the integrated and financial statement audit, and managing the engagement to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor assigned audit associates and interns on audit processes and assess the performance of the audit staff for engagement reviews.
- Work with members of the audit team to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during audit process.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Research and analyze accounting issues and transactions and any audit-related or tax-related issues utilizing electronic databases.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Maintain good working relationships with client personnel to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Actively lead and encourage participation in audit planning meetings, closing meetings, and committee meetings as a key member of the audit team.
- Assist audit partners and senior management on client proposals and business development calls.
- Participate in on-going audit staff recruiting efforts as needed. Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise audit seniors and staff while managing multiple client engagements and competing priorities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional client service skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills, including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training and mentoring skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Active CPA
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience