Audit Manager (Not-For-Profit Division) – East Brunswick, NJ
- Managing multiple audit engagements, and acting as the primary liaison between the Partner, the client and the audit staff;
- Responsible for all phases of an engagement and is responsible for resolving all legal, regulatory and accounting issues that arise during an audit engagement
- Conducting constructive discussions with staff on their evaluations and providing counsel accordingly
- Assisting with billing and collections;
- Staying current on new pronouncements or accounting literature and serving in professional development programs as an instructor or discussion leader.
- Managers are expected to participate in business development activities, including cross-selling firm services to existing clients, as well as attending networking events, conferences, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and a CPA license
- At least 7 years of public accounting experience, with experience leading multiple engagements and supervising staff.
- Experience working with technology and start-ups companies
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to represent the Firm well to client’s management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills, strong attention to detail, and proven innovative problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel to clients on an as needed basis
Please keep in mind that we are looking for CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.