Audit Manager – Louisville, KY
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
This position offers outstanding potential for growth and the opportunity to work with experienced CPAs serving successful businesses and individuals throughout the region. We offer a full benefits and competitive compensation package, along with an award-winning workplace, a newly-renovated office in a convenient Hurstbourne location, and a family-oriented culture. You will not only have the opportunity to make a difference here, but will have fun doing it!
- Act as liaison between partners, clients and staff members
- Plan and manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously
- Supervise staff and coordinate engagement workflow and progress
- Manage staff time and engagement budgets, as well as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you supervise
- Coach and train staff members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral sources and potential future clients
- High level of overtime may be required to complete audit and tax engagements during annual busy season (January-April).
- In depth understanding of audit principles, practices and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and Word
- Positive and professional appearance and attitude
- High integrity and work ethic
- Timely and accurate with close attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to balance multiple priorities well
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.