We are seeking an Audit Manager who has experience within multiple industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to contribute to the growth of our practice!
About this Opportunity:
- We are a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals.
- Our approximately 2,600 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states as well as internationally.
- We offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries.
- We offer all the opportunities and expertise of a national firm, uniquely blended with a boutique culture.
- Each of our professionals can be their unique best selves, create a lasting impact and have an extraordinary life and career at our firm.
- Like our commitment to our clients, we want our professionals to reach their greatest potential and encourage continuous growth through professional development.
- We offer appropriately challenging client engagements, leadership and partner track opportunities, training and mentoring support, flexible work schedules to ensure a well-balanced life between work and family and the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to their careers, where the sky is the limit.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional staff
- Manage all aspects of an audit engagement, including planning, fieldwork, reporting, and wrap-up
- Work with team to identify engagement and operating problems and provide timely solutions and consultation directly to partners and senior management
- Research technical accounting issues
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements without disruption or loss of control and within scheduled deadlines
- Participate in business development and proposal opportunities with leadership from partners and senior management
- Identify opportunities for improvement on assigned engagements
- Communicate complicated accounting literature in a manner that client staff and senior management will comprehend and understand
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office suite—Word and Excel
- Excellent client relationship skills, time management and project management skills
- Minimum of 5 years of audit experience in public accounting required
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting required
- Strong knowledge and experience managing larger, more complex engagements
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting preferred
- State CPA license required
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership duties.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584