Audit Manager – Nashville, Tennessee
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
The Assurance Services Manager is a key participant in the engagement management for audit clients. This position will serve as a technical resource for engagement teams to assist in the application of professional standards and internal policies. This position will also be responsible for the review and timely completion of audit client engagements for a variety of industry groups.
- Work closely with partners and team members in addition to client personnel
- Display strong understanding of general accounting standards and auditing procedures.
- Plan and complete assurance engagements of various industry groups in accordance with Client Service Standards.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to other engagement team members.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Direct communication with clients.
- Supervise the assurance staff assigned to the engagement.
- Develop and monitor the budget for engagements.
- Review client engagement documentation and work papers for accuracy and compliance with firm policies and professional standards, including issues memos, financial statements and related disclosures.
- Assist in organizing and instructing periodic department-wide technical training.
- Motivate and be respected by subordinates
- Demonstrate positive contributions to firm’s recruitment, education, development, and retention efforts
- Serve as a Mentor, Advisor, and/or Career Advocate (if assigned)
- Provide Team Members with timely and candid feedback supporting the firm’s performance management process
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Masters degree a plus
- 4+ years of financial institutions public accounting experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and strong management skills
- Knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Internal and external audit experience
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
4+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.