VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We believe in giving back, and it shows in everything we do. It takes all of us to really make a difference. We encourage everyone in our firm to get involved in organizations that are important to them. As we have experienced growth in our business, we have also experienced unwavering support in every community we call home. This support continues to inspire us to give back to the non-profit organizations and educational institutions that have helped to make us who we are.
- Identify accounting, financial statement, and reporting issues, based on professional guidelines including U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements and act as a resource for engagement team members through application of extensive knowledge and experience.
- Provide recommendations for business and process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client’s operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Proactively build relationships and communicate effectively with the client to provide superior client service.
- Participate in business development efforts to include working collaboratively with Senior Managers, Partners, and Marketing to target and build relationships with client prospects and acquire additional business.
- Manage, supervise, train and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance and participate in individual's performance appraisal process.
- Manage engagements and projects in order to achieve specific revenue and profit objectives through the management of the client's budget, invoicing for time incurred and collecting fees billed.
- Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally.
- Assist with recruiting activities to include campus recruiting along with referring experienced individuals to the firm and participating in the firm's Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Licensed CPA
- At least six year’s recent experience in public accounting with a national, large regional or technically proficient local firm
- High level of technical expertise in a broad range of industries
- Good staff management and client communication skills
- Practice development skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 6+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584