Audit Manager – Partner Track, Orange, CA
We are looking for candidates with excellent audit experience. As an audit manager, you will be responsible for scheduling, planning and efficiently completing audit engagements.
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, tax returns and workpapers.
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and guidance.
- Manage multiple engagements of varying size and scope.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Participate in practice development initiatives.
- From mid-January through mid-April, additional hours are required for our busy season.
- Minimum 5 years’ RECENT experience in public accounting; employee benefit plan and not-for-profit experience strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate Accounting degree.
- Licensed CPA.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients to effectively deliver quality professional services to clients.
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills; strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.