VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
- Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients.
- Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues.
- As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements applying US GAAP
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Master's degree in Accounting preferred
- 5 to 8 years’ work experience as an auditor within a public accounting firm
- US CPA licensure in your work state
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 21 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584