Audit Manager – Rochester, NY
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Since 1990, our firm has provided the highest quality accounting, audit, tax, financial consulting, accounting services and information systems consulting services to its clients in Upstate New York. We pride ourselves on our mission to provide independent, objective advice to our clients, while adding value through a combination of technical expertise and a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses. Each client is supported by industry specific professionals dedicated to providing both innovative and practical solutions for today's unique business needs.
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, tax returns and workpapers.
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and guidance.
- Manage multiple engagements of varying size and scope.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Participate in practice development initiatives.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients to effectively deliver quality professional services to clients.
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills; strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Undergraduate Accounting degree.
- Licensed CPA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public accounting
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.