AUDIT MANAGER – Salt Lake City, UT
Audit Manager Responsibilities
- Technical ability to supervise, manage and review multiple engagements.
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements.
- Prepare client billings, accurate and timely.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, applying these to the transactions, and understanding the financial statement results of these pronouncements.
- Preparation of documents that validate the internal control designs, risk assessment, and transactional cycles.
- Experience preparing and or reviewing Compiled, Reviewed and Audited Financial Statements.
- Perform due diligence, internal control reviews, and operational efficiencies and assist with bank lending packages.
- Significant direct client contact related to audit and tax issues.
- Develop and participate in development activities, enhance client relationships, and attend networking events as a representative of the firm.
- Involved in managing client workflow and monitoring project progress and completion.
- Communication and recommendations financial transactions and planning for client events that may be equity and transactional.
- Preparation of reconciliations between financial and tax accounting.
- Assist the firm with making recommendations for best practices related to the firm’s quality control procedures, efficiency and overall operational procedures.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company audit procedures.
Audit Manager Qualifications:
- Seven or more years, experience working for a CPA firm under the general direction of an Audit Manager or Audit Partner.
- Prior experience working for a Certified Public Accounting Firm, and CPA licensed are REQUIRED.
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very comfortable in social situations, networking events, public presentations, etc.
- Strong ability to utilize project management and accounting best practices to organize and prioritize tasks and the tasks of other tax team members.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with Lacerte Tax software
- Familiarity with CCH Engagement software
- Non-Smoking Environment
- Employee Health Insurance
- Salary- $80-$130k
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- Business development incentives