VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
For over 40 years, our firm has proudly served the Southeast as one of the region's most respected accounting firms and business advisors. Our strong relationships with clients, team members and the community are the keys to our shared success. We look forward to continuing to serve the community and surrounding areas for the next 40 years and more.
The foundation of our culture is our team members. Not only do we encourage professional growth, we value time spent with family, creating a work and home life balance.
Our environment consists of seasoned team members that strive for excellence. Our clients appreciate the collaborative and long-term relationships we've built. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements and continued growth and education opportunities.
- Provide resolutions to complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm's clientele
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Train junior staff on Audit procedures as well as organizational procedures
- Providing review of work product and performance
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Prior supervisory experience
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Verbal and written skills with the emphasis on being able to articulate complex financial information to a variety of cliental
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 5+ years of experience required