Audit Manager – Seattle, WA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We draw upon our experience with thousands of accounting and auditing engagements to give you the benefit of best practices we’ve learned and offer valuable guidance that can increase the efficiency of your operations. Our experience also means our engagement teams hit the ground running, minimizing involvement of your staff and reducing disruption to your daily operations.
As a recognized industry leader, we’re committed to providing outstanding client service, making the most-qualified members of our staff part of your engagement team, working professionally and efficiently with everyone involved with your business, and delivering the highest-quality services at a competitive price.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for career growth.
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, tax returns and workpapers.
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and guidance.
- Manage multiple engagements of varying size and scope.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Participate in practice development initiatives.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients and professionals to effectively deliver quality professional services to clients.
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills; strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Undergraduate Accounting degree.
- Licensed CPA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public accounting; employee benefit plan and not-for-profit experience strongly preferred.