VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for career growth.
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, tax returns and workpapers.
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and guidance.
- Manage multiple engagements of varying size and scope.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Participate in practice development initiatives.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients and professionals to effectively deliver quality professional services to clients.
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills; strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities.
- Bachelor's in Accounting.
- Licensed CPA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public accounting
- Industry Experience Strongy Preferred:
- Employee Benefit Plans