Audit Manager – Westwood, MA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a results-driven firm which serves as the trusted advisors to privately-held businesses and their owners. We provide consulting, tax and estate planning, and accounting services to a variety of business sectors including: real estate, professional services, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and construction. Our team approach to achieving clients’ business goals makes us an integral part of their management teams, valued for providing innovative solutions to the challenges closely-held businesses, and their owners, face each day.
- Act as liaison between partners, clients and staff members
- Plan and manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously
- Supervise staff and coordinate engagement workflow and progress
- Manage staff time and engagement budgets, as well as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you supervise
- Coach and train staff members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral sources and potential future clients
- Position will involve traveling to client sites (mostly local travel).
- Moderate to low overtime required throughout the year.
- High level of overtime may be required to complete audit and tax engagements during annual busy season (January-April).
- In depth understanding of audit principles, practices and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and Word
- Customer service oriented with ability to interact at all levels of staff
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team focused environment
- Ability to delegate work to others
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
- Strong knowledge and experience of audits in any of the following areas a plus: real estate, professional services, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and construction.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.