VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our staff plays a vital role in the success of business. We offer an environment which allows each individual to contribute, develop and achieve their individual goals. If you would like to experience an opportunity to learn, gain real client experience, and assume responsibility.
- Applies principle accounting to analyze financial information and review and prepare financial reports as well as tax returns by performing the following duties:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Perform tax, audit and appeals representation.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
- Prepare and review federal, state and local reports and tax returns
- Review financial statements prepared by staff
- Provide professional judgment to respond to and make recommendations for complex client issues
- Supervise, train and counsel professional staff to improve overall performance
- Work with little supervision from partners
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Employee must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited University, possess a CPA license, and have at least 7 to 10 years' experience performing pro-active tax and accounting duties.
- Ability to prepare, as well as oversee, projects from start to finish
- Hands on computer skills including tax programs (Lacerte preferred), QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional, and various other accounting related software
- Small business consulting skill set
- Strengths in Tax, as well as Accounting & Auditing disciplines
- Detail oriented with a strong capability of follow-through
- Research, comprehend, interpret and apply Tax and Account & Auditing laws and rules.
- BS in Accounting Required
- CPA Required
- 7-10 years current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584