VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our Firm is one of the U.S.'s Top 50 Accounting, Tax, and Consulting Service firms and has been consistently named "Best Place to Work” in numerous major markets.
They've been servicing clients for over 75 years and are deeply rooted in the culture and economies of the markets they serve.
Their mission is to make a positive impact on their clients lives, their people and the community.
Their professionals serve as trusted advisors to businesses, organizations and individuals.
Their people have diverse backgrounds – many of which are former Fortune 500 CFOs, Controllers and/or Big 4 associates who bring extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to clients across their wide-range of industries.
Their values guide them in how they work, how they make decisions, and what they do each day to make a positive impact on their clients, people, and communities.
As a firm fully committed to quality, doing the right thing, serving others, mutual respect, and always improving, they strive to create an environment where you can grow professionally and personally.
They are offering very competitive salaries and benefits. Among the benefits offered are:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 21 days PTO – 8 paid holidays per year
- Discretionary bonus program
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- College Savings Plan
- Wellness program
- Run client engagements from start to finish.
- Perform, assist, and supervise audits, reviews, and compilations for various types of clients.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, evaluate internal controls, and communicate effectively with clients.
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff.
- Delegate, supervise, and evaluate Audit Staff.
- Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Ability to lead and develop an Audit Staff.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities
- Industry experience with one or more of the following – Banking and Financial Services, Closely Held Business, Construction, Consumer Finance, Dentists and Dental Practices, Education, Entertainment and Sports, Government, Healthcare, Investment Companies, Manufacturing and Distribution, Not-for-Profit, Private Equity Groups and Portfolio Companies, Professional Services, Real Estate, and Technology and Life Sciences
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs, general ledger packages, and computerized audit applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting – Master's Degree in Tax preferred.
- CPA certified, eligible, or working towards obtaining your license.
- Frequent same day travel.
- Occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at clients' offices.
- Able to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during certain business cycles.
- Estimated hours approx. 2300-2350 (including PTO).
- Annual charge hour expectations are 1800 – 2000 hours.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584