Are you tired of the cold? Do you want to play golf or other sports year round? Do you want to work a firm with a progressive culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation? Then this is the opportunity for you.
We are a progressive, accounting firm that provides national firm level specialties with highly personalized service by truly experienced practice leaders. We believe those who choose to make a difference achieve more together.
If interested you will have 2-6 years of public audit accounting experience.
You will have experience with variance analysis, walkthroughs, internal controls and GAAP.
You will have experience running your own audits.
Additionally, you will want to take a consultative approach to working with clients, focusing more on advising than auditing.
You will be a CPA.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for the day-to-day audit activities involved with the client engagement including supervising staff and serving as the primary contact with clients; and can provide strategic and tactical business development activities to support the audit team.
- Assumes overall project management responsibility including budgeting, staffing timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Serves as the lead on engagement activities: delegates and monitors workloads, reviews engagement performance, provides performance feedbacks and developmental opportunities for staff and in-charge.
- Prepares complex financial statements and financial statement disclosures. Compiles complex audit or attest report, teaches to staff and explains to client, as warranted.
- Applies GAAP and GAAS to complex testing areas, designs and performs audit tests and explains application of professional standards to client and firm employees.
- Assists in planning audits and takes ownership for client engagements; serves as the primary client contact, assists in developing strategies to build client relationships and is responsible for overall client satisfaction.
- Analyzes and recommends improvements to client's systems, work processes, practices and policies. May evaluate and propose solutions for bookkeeping and accounting systems problems/issues. Develops and articulates recommendation for changes in the firm's systems and processes.
- Participates in networking opportunities to develop centers of influence and generate new business leads.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Experience in GAAP, GAAS and SOX, project and client management
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines are essential.
- Familiarity with a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- U.S. Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent in accounting, finance or business administration.
- CPA active or in process.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in public accounting
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584