VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About the Opportunity:
Whether you are a few years into your career or bring decades of experience, we are always looking for experienced professionals with the expertise our clients need.
Looking for more supervisory responsibility? A friendly workplace with a team philosophy? Look no further. We can help you meet your career goals and work directly with clients who value business and industry expertise. If you have the skills and the interest, we'd like to talk to you.
Our successful professionals know that building solid relationships with our clients is as important as effectively leading others through an engagement. Your impact goes beyond audit theory and compliance. You'll have the ability to make a difference and advance your career through demonstrated leadership, welcoming new challenges, and recognizing the potential in others.
- Perform client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit and tax related issues utilizing electronic databases and employ audit software to review and compile financial information to resolve client issues discovered during the audit.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Actively participate in planning meetings, closing meetings, and audit committee meetings as a key member of the audit team.
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development calls.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- BS/MS degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA active or in process
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills, rules and standards
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Willing to travel to work with and support your clients in person
- Excellent organizational, communication and client service skills
- A desire to become a business advisor to your clients