Audit Senior – Chicago
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are a relationship driven accounting and advisory firm that is always looking for smart, ambitious, friendly people to join our growing firm. We are one of the largest CPA firms in the Midwest Region.
Our successful employees know that building solid relationships with our clients is as important as effectively leading others through an engagement. Your impact goes beyond audit theory and compliance. You have the ability to make a difference and advance your career through demonstrated leadership, welcoming new challenges, and recognizing the potential in others.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license, preferred
- Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Experience with audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; preparing reports, and communicating findings and recommendations to engagement managers
- Experience with both public and privately held companies, preferred
- Passion for maintaining/building client relationships, managing client expectations, while demonstrating knowledge of client businesses
- Experience managing multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Ability to travel overnight
BA/BS in accounting or finance
3+ years public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.