Audit Senior – Columbia, SC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Progressive and growing two office CPA firm is seeking a Senior Auditor. This firm has an excellent client base, and great people to work for in an outstanding work environment. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in South Carolina” for several years running
Position includes excellent compensation and benefits package.
Great Opportunity for internal growth and career progression.
We are looking for candidates with excellent audit experience. As an audit senior, you will be responsible for scheduling, planning and efficiently completing audit engagements.
- GAAP financial statement auditing experience required, including governmental audits.
- Supervising field work for commercial and government year-end financial statements audits
- Other engagements such as financial consulting, agreed-upon procedures and employee benefit plans.
- Recruiting and mentoring professional staff.
- 3-5 years’ experience in public accounting;
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Governmental audit experience desired
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.