Senior Audit Associate – Fort Worth, TX
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Historically, our client's roots date back almost a century. They're proud to boast a well-earned reputation as a U.S. leader in Tax, Audit/Assurance, Legal, Entrepreneurial, Private Clients, and Advisory services.
With offices in most major business markets throughout the U.S., our firm's philosophy and culture is built upon providing trusted, quality, summit level service, no matter how big, small, or industry sector you're in.
- Perform diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the direction of supervisor and manager
- Participate in planning and scheduling client engagements
- Prepare and index working papers
- Perform various procedures established under GAAP to verify accuracy and validity of client’s financial matters
- Effectively communicate with client to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with minimal disruption
- Know and understand the reason for the firm’s policies and procedures
- Acquire the skills needed to develop high-quality client relationships and strong loyalty
- Exhibit skills and characteristics delineated in the firm’s evaluation forms
- Obtain a thorough understanding of GAAP and common audit procedures and techniques
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in public accounting. Experience should demonstrate both a progression in complexity of tasks and work on in-charged engagements and/or projects
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capacity to remain organized while prioritizing a heavy workload
- Capability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Active CPA
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.