Audit Senior – Kansas City, MO
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
For more than 41 years we have served as a trusted business partner to clients in Kansas and Missouri region. Established in 1975, we've been providing services to people and businesses of all sizes – from individuals to multi-national corporations.
As our service area has grown and expanded, we have grown to meet the challenges and expectations of our clients. Over the years, we've become a team consisting of more than 40 accounting professionals and support staff, all ready to serve you and help you fulfill your plans, goals and dreams.
We are looking for candidates with excellent audit experience. As an audit senior, you will be responsible for scheduling, planning and efficiently completing audit engagements.
- GAAP financial statement auditing experience required, including governmental audits.
- Supervising field work for commercial and government year-end financial statements audits
- Other engagements such as financial consulting, agreed-upon procedures and employee benefit plans.
- Recruiting and mentoring professional staff.
- 3-5 years' experience in public accounting;
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Governmental audit experience desired
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience
Include industry experience requirements per position