VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
As a Senior Auditor, you will design and execute audit procedures based on the client’s operations, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’re likely to balance your time between managing a team of assurance professionals across a portfolio of projects, and personally engaging with our clients. It’s the perfect role if you’re looking to diversify your professional management skills and experiences, all while further developing your leadership skills.
Skills and characteristics for success:
- Performing complex and specific audit procedures, while developing effective, client-focused audit strategies
- Coaching and managing a driven team of audit professionals, facilitating them to have the information, tools and opportunities they need to grow
- Proactively building relationships that support our ability to provide tailored services that meet a wide range of assurance needs and contribute to new business development
- Identifying and reacting to potential risks and developing new ways to improve our products and processes that promote growth and increase revenue
- Continually updating your understanding of business trends and emerging technologies to maintain your reputation as a trusted business advisor
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- 2+ years of experience supervising the planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant – preferred
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
- Our nonprofit practice caters to a diverse range of not-for-profit organizations.
- Experience auditing Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Experience performing audits under Uniform Guidance (Single Audit)
- Desire to specialize in nonprofit organization audit and advisory services
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Please keep in mind that we can only work with CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.