VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
Our audit group serves family-held, owner-operated, private-equity-owned and venture-backed businesses. As a senior on the audit team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects throughout the year to help build and develop a range of invaluable skills and experience. Our attest engagements range from reviews and audits to financial advisory consulting engagements.
Work with emerging growth technology and software sector companies
The historical focus of the corporate audit work has been built within the realm of technology and software companies. These engagements are accompanied by strong finance and accounting teams that deal with highly technical and challenging aspects of the accounting and financial reporting process which in turn allows for opportunities for technical skill development and refinement for the audit team members. Additionally, many of our emerging growth audit clients are venture backed, thereby providing exposure to unique equity structures and the related accounting implications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- At the senior level, individuals should have a minimum of two busy seasons of experience in a staff level position.
- Have completed or are in the process of passing the CPA exam.
- Establish a personal development plan to identify goals and objectives and understand the skills necessary to advance your career to the next level.
- Development of personal technical skills.
- Maintaining strong client relationships.
- Begin to develop proficiencies with GAAP reporting.
- Understand and apply relevant auditing techniques, procedures, and requirements.
- Initiate, monitor, and deliver assigned compliance services timely and accurately.
- Proactively manage timelines and communicate with managers and partners.
- Help develop and supervise staff team members in firm policies and procedures and technical and professional training.
- Be successful in multi-tasking by handling various projects simultaneously by managing workloads, prioritizing, planning, and delegating tasks where appropriate.
- Display and promote team mentality and positive working environments for all peers.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584