Senior Audit Associate – San Antonio, Texas
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Historically, our client's roots date back almost a century. They're proud to boast a well-earned reputation as a U.S. leader in Tax, Audit/Assurance, Legal, Entrepreneurial, Private Clients, and Advisory services.
With offices in most major business markets throughout the U.S., our firm's philosophy and culture is built upon providing trusted, quality, summit level service, no matter how big, small, or industry sector you're in.
By living, breathing, and pulling their values right off the wall they've maintained a continuous commitment to unparalleled Training & Professional Development Programs, Work-Life Balance, Community, Diversity, and Inclusion.
As a firm fully committed to helping you reach your full potential, they're confidently offering the following competitive salaries and benefits.
- Salary Range up to $85,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance available
- 15 PTO days & 10 paid holidays
- Flex Schedule
- Annual Discretionary Performance bonuses
- Matching 401(k) Savings Plan – 6%
- Tuition reimbursement for CPA review courses and exams
As a Senior Audit Associate, you will have the opportunity to work on several clients in various industries. This role requires you to maintain a good working relationship with clients and to enhance client satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit and tax-related issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist partners and management on proposals and business development calls as needed.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- 2+ years of Engagement Running experience.
- Ability to lead and develop an Audit Staff
- Must have the business skills, industry experience, and advanced technical know-how of a full-service accounting practice.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Well-rounded industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting – Master's Degree preferred
- CPA certified, eligible, or working towards obtaining your license.
- Frequent same day travel
- Occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at clients' offices
- Able to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during certain business cycles.
- Total estimated work hours are approx. 2300-2350 (including PTO)
- Annual charge hour expectations of 1800 – 2000 hours.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.