Audit Senior – San Francisco, CA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Come work for this rapidly growing, national accounting, tax, and advisory services CPA firm.
Boasting an expert staff of over 1,250 professionals means you'll be surrounded by the brightest minds in the field. You'll be working closely with partners and clients on a wide variety of projects across numerous service areas. Talented entrepreneurial-minded professionals are the heartbeat of this firm.
They pay close attention to recruiting, developing and advancing their employees. They also understand the importance of finding the right balance by providing a supportive culture that encourages personal growth and a well-rounded life.
As a firm fully committed to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest, our client offers very competitive salaries and benefits; many of which are available on day 1!
Among the plans and programs offered:
- Basic benefits: medical and dental insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; paid time off; discretionary bonuses.
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match; profit sharing.
- Lifestyle benefits: flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and child/dependents); employee assistance program and work/life program; health club membership discounts; transportation accounts.
Reimbursements & other offerings:
- CPA review course and exam reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Company loans
- College savings plans
- Cancer protector and property insurance
- Firm sponsored events.
- Perform, assist, and supervise audits, reviews, and compilations for various types of clients.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, evaluate internal controls, closely supervise staff members, and communicate effectively with clients.
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff.
- Delegate to, supervise and evaluate Staff.
- Effectively assist on multiple smaller financial services engagements simultaneously as necessary.
- Provide training and motivation to Staff.
- Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Industry experience with one or more of the following – Construction, Employee Benefit Plans, Financial Services, Health Care, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Distributions, Not-for-Profit, Professional Services, Public Companies, Real Estate, Sports and Entertainment, & Technology
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs, general ledger packages, and computerized audit applications. Experience with and/or Engagement is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting – Master's Degree preferred
- CPA certified, eligible, or working towards obtaining a CPA license.
- Frequent same day travel
- Occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at clients' offices
- Able to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during certain business cycles.
- Total estimated work hours are approx. 2330-2350 (including PTO) with annual charge hour expectations of 1700 – 1800 hours.
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.