VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes client audit engagement activities under the direction of the Manager or Partner by providing timely, high quality service.
- Plans and organizes audits, communicating with clients to conduct fieldwork at client sites to gather and review documentation necessary to complete the engagement.
- Assumes responsibility for all aspects of audit fieldwork, meeting time constraints and client deadlines.
- Meets with client contact on questions, recommendations, and findings.
- Prepares work papers, writes audit reports, management letters and other client deliverables.
- Ensures compliance with internal and external requirements, staying abreast of any changes.
- To accommodate needs of clients, 20-30% time will be spent traveling.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to interact and maintain professional relationships with staff as well as clients.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining consistency, accuracy and providing superior service.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and thorough.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Participates in Firm, professional and civic activities that contribute to the community and overall marketing effort
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Accounting
- CPA certification preferred or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification
- Two to five years of current and/or recent public accounting audit experience required.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584