VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our firm is a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Their supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to help you grow into the best CPA you can be.
Boasting an expert staff of over 1,200 professionals means you'll be surrounded by the brightest minds in the field. You'll be working closely with partners and clients on a wide variety of projects across numerous service areas. Talented entrepreneurial-minded professionals are the heartbeat of this firm.
They pay close attention to recruiting, developing and advancing their employees.
As a firm fully committed to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest, our client offers very competitive salaries and benefits; many of which are available on day 1!
Among the plans and programs offered:
- Basic benefits: medical and dental insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; paid time off; discretionary bonuses.
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match; profit sharing.
- Lifestyle benefits: flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and child/dependents); employee assistance program and work/life program; health club membership discounts; transportation accounts.
Reimbursements & other offerings:
- CPA review course and exam reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Company loans
- College savings plans
- Cancer protector and property insurance
- Firm sponsored events.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Examines and analyzes accounting records to determine financial status of clients and prepares financial reports concerning operating procedures
- Verification of a company's financial records by following Generally Accepted Auditing Principles
- Participate in all phases of an audit, including planning, control analysis and testing, substantive procedures, identify as assist in the resolution of client issues and reporting
- May assist in the preparation of reports for management concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, and source and application of funds
- Develops ideas to assist clients with operational and control opportunities
- Works to develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- 2-5 years recent experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 10% overnight travel.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584