Audit Senior – Orlando, FL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
This firm, with more than 2,000 talented people, we bring real leadership across the mid-market. We are a profitable, dynamic and forward-looking firm with a reputation for quality. Our ambition is to be the leader for exceptional client service.
Assists in the planning, execution and finalization of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
• Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
• Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
• Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
• Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
• Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
• Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
• Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
• Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
• Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
• Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
• Working knowledge of GAAP AND GAAS and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
• Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
• Sector experience.
• Experience with listed clients.
• Experience auditing international groups.
BS in Accounting Required
In 4+ years of professional level accounting experience or 2+ years of public accounting audit experience required
• External audit experience strongly preferred
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]