Audit Senior – Woodbury, NY
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Since the early 1900's, our firm has provided a unique combination of foresight and experience when fulfilling client needs in accounting, tax and advisory services. Named a top U.S. accounting firm by Accounting Today, our team of professionals bring technical expertise, industry insight and an integrated, customized approach to dealing with the critical issues and competitive challenges facing the firm's clients. Whether on the local level or internationally, the firm guides clients through their day-to-day operations and works with them to ensure they have the right financial structure in place to meet their business goals.
We are hiring high performing Audit Seniors to join our team. You will work with a range of clients and be responsible for:
- Leading client audit engagements including planning, executing, and completing financial statement audits
- Documenting work-papers and following up on client document request lists
- Researching technical guidance to provide Managers and Partners with appropriate solutions
- Proactively interacting with clients to complete audits efficiently in line with deadlines and budget
- Supervising, developing and evaluating Audit Staff and Interns
- Contributing to in-house educational initiatives.
- Proven experience of meeting strict deadlines within budgetary constraints
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a client focus
- Highly detail-orientated, organized and proactive
- Willing to travel to client locations in the tri-state area.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Master's degree is highly desirable)
- Active CPA license or actively preparing for the CPA exam
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.