VALiNTRY is an AUTOCAD Designer in Delray Beach, FL.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and modifying production concrete formwork and shoring drawings per specifications, engineering calculations and customer requirements. Prepare & maintain accurate catalog drawings and digital library for website.
- Work closely with Engineer, Sales, Production and Quality Control to ensure the product is built according to the latest set of shop drawings
- Create AUTOCAD shop drawings including plan views, elevations, cut sections and details for concrete shell structure's shoring and formwork systems.
- Create special production drawings for immediate production
- Adhere to customer (Internal and External) volumes, timelines and expectations
- Prepare, modify, and maintain accurate catalog drawings from existing and new products for production and Quality Control
- Prepare product assembly or shop drawings for existing/new products as needed for sales staff and construction projects as needed
- Update/maintain digital database, i.e. Autodesk vault, hard-copies and engineering documents
- Coordinate structural calculations with Engineering department and adjust drawings accordingly
- Execute and/or verify material take offs for rental equipment based on developed drawings
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Customer service skills
- Email management skills / Outlook
- 2+ years of relevant experience with AutoCAD/Autodesk
- High school diploma or equivalent required/Associates Degree preferred
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret sketches, construction, and civil plans
- Ability to review and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be detail orientated and able to handle several projects at once with minimum help or guidelines from department from start to finish
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage