VALiNTRY is seeking CI/CD Microsoft AWS DevOps Engineers. We have multiple positions available, these positions are open to anyone who lives in the United States and has an unrestricted right to work in the US. This is a 100% Remote work from home position.
• Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in AWS that supports client environment
• Build, migrate and test AWS environments and integrations
• Setup multi-level network environments using AWS
• Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
• Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
• Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
• Assist IT and deployment teams with AWS management tasks
• Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
Qualifications – Required
• Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
• 4+ years' of hands on experience with AWS infrastructure and deployment solutions
• 4+ years' of experience in installations, configurations, automations and monitoring of various cloud services including (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
• Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the AWS solution suite
• Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
• Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage